By joining us your family gets to be directly involved in setting up and participating in the event. The support you provide is invaluable and we hope to offer both something different and engaging and inspiring.
The joining fee is £50 per family, and with this, each child will get a membership card (max 4).
You will receive information of suitable school holiday activities which will be in line with develop children’s technical and creative skills.
And as part of participating, you will have access to join us in the pre-event workshops.
Optional pre-event workshops
The pre-event workshops will be held at various locations and costs £23 per day per child if you are not attending on the day.
If you are attending and participating, it is £7 per child per day.
- Autumn half-term – October.
- The Creativity Challenge Event at University of Portsmouth (Richmond building) – 27th October 2018
- Winter half-term – February
- Easter half-term – April
- Spring half-term – May
- The Creativity Challenge Event – 1st June 2019
- Summer break – June, July 2019
- Festival of Innovation – 3rd Aug 2019
(We are not planning any events or pre-event workshops during the Christmas break)