How this could work:
- If you provide STEM activities during the school breaks, we could explore how that could tie in with the pre-event workshops
- If you have something that you think could be suitable to showcase, technology that will help creativity or help families in some shape or form, let us know and we will see if it’s something that the parents would be interested in knowing more about
- If you have STEM skills and want together involved, we could use your skills to show and teach the kids during the pre-event workshops
- If you have materials that would help us create – it doesn’t have to be technology! – we could probably use then for the events and workshops
- If you have social media and marketing skills or services that can raise awareness, please let us know. Anything that helps us grow :).
- If you are generally just good at organising and researching and want to do something different…
- If you are a nanny or child minder that would like to experience something different, get in contact 🙂
- If you have information or connections that would help us with making this happen – let us know!
- If you know of schools or other initiatives that aligns with what we’re doing – we would love to know as well!
How to contact us: